Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tim Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:45:21 -0500
I recently installed Windows XP upgrade on my computer from Win 98.  When I went to use winfile (file manager) that I had in win 3.1, 95,98, and ME  windows xp says there is no such command or program.  I have never used windoows explorer because it is nowhere as convenient or easy to use as winfile.  I really hate the way xp lets you access files.  Is there anyway to convert  or install winfile in XP or if worse comes to worse another program similar to winfile I can install.  Thanks for any help or suggestions you have.  Tim