Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:29:21 -0700
At 12:44 Bob 12/05/2000, James W. Christian wrote:
>hi i have a
>packard bell  model PB430A
>i formatted it every thing was going ok when i tried to install win 95
>error came up(device driver not found MSCD001 no valid cd-rom device
>driver selected) where can i find a driver and how do i inatll it
>    thank you all  j.w.c.
>P.S. cleaned off connection on back of cd-rom and motherboard but it
>did not help, thanks again

This sounds like you either do not have both drivers for your CD Rom
installed or they are not matched: both using the same descriptive name
in this case MSCD001.   You need a switch to the end of both drivers
in your Config.sys file and Autoexec.bat file referring the two drivers to
each other:

Config.sys
   Device=c:\Your_driver.sys /d:mscd001

Autoexec.bat
   c:\mscdex.exe /d:mscd001

Note they both have the 'd' switch pointing to: mscd001

If you are missing the drivers, they can be downloaded from our
web site at:  http://nospin.com/pc/files001.html
Download the:  Universal CD Rom Driver (middle of the page)

There is a readme file in this zipped file explaining how to install
these drivers.

    Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: