Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michael Beechey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:20:25 -0400
Dear Friends,

Thanks for your advice about disassembling digests.

Another question.....I send out a monthly mailing in HTML format,
using Peg 3.02. The Pegasus help group has way too much traffic
to answer all requests.

I have some readers who can't receive it in a legible form.
If I send it to myself and receive it using Eudora Lite, I can't read it
either. It is prepared in Word97 and saved as HTML.

I have turned off MIME, sent without encoding....can't figure out
what else to do.....seems to go out with Uuncode, which Eudora
lite can't read.. whatever I do.  Have also tried attachments versus
enclosures.

Ideas? Is there an easier way to send the same info?....I want to
continue to use hyperlinks. I have also tried saving it as RTF, same
problem.

many TIA,

Michael Beechey, a Canuck in Sucre, Bolivia
"The Earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens"
                                       Baha'u'llah

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html