Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"K. Karl Kuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 18:39:34 PDT
Hi all,
        With the clunky IE 3.0 in my backup computer, my message does not show as
being sent, so I repeat:

        I had installed Win 98 over Win95B OSR2 with SP1 and IE 4.01 but now Win
98 is malfunctioning.  I wanted to re-install Win95B (my CD does have the
SETUP.EXE file).  Since Win 98 would not boot up, I could not use the
uninstall feature, so I tried installing Win 95B over it.  The installation
seemed to go OK but, when I tried to boot up Win 95B, I was told that I had
an invalid Windows configuration and got the following message:  Invalid
VxD dynamic link call from 105(04)+00000E2F device "VMM", service 1A7.
        Does anyone have any suggestions on my getting back to Win 95B OSR2 with
SP1 and IE 4.01?  Any ideas sure would be greatly appreciated.
        Karl Kuller       [log in to unmask]

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**