Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:49:28 -0700
Hi Ira,

If you have Windows XP or Vista, then this is actually a very simple task if
you have a CD or DVD writer in your PC.
In Windows XP or Vista, simply open up a file explorer window.
Click on the "Folders" button to make sure you have two panes in the file
explorer, the right hand pane views files within a folder, the left hand one
should list your drives.
Navigate through the right hand pane to find the file you want to burn, then
click and drag the file to the icon in the left hand pane for your CD or DVD
drive.
Make sure there is a blank writeable CD or DVD disk in the drive
Right click on the drive icon in the left hand pane of the file explorer and
select "Write these files to CD".
Sit back and let it do its thing.

That's it!

If you have an older OS (Windows 2000 or 98), then you will need separate
burning software, the most popular is Nero.

Russ Poffenberger

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml