Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 06:17:38 -0500
Although this is a pretty simple process, it's necessary to have some
understanding of the process to have any control over the output. The first
URL below has  avery good ttorial on HTML, the second has a simple, easy to
use freeware HTML editor. If you wish, contact me off list ([log in to unmask])
and I will send you the HTML for a page where you can insert the photos.
http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/
http://www.flfsoft.com/HTMLBuilder.html
                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com