Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:20:38 -0500
In a case like this, ("lost the file location"), I do an HD search
for all files with dates changed or created "today"...
If I am not in a big hurry, I wait until tomorrow and search
for "yeasterday" since lots of them will be changed again and
the list to pick through will generally be smaller... <grin>
Try bigger than 10M first too, to see if that helps...
MS had always had several different file sizes depending on if
it was just a "selection picker" installer OR the full version, with
all bells and whistles inside... (I can't say a size in other words.)

I upgraded to MSIE7 in a two step process... I got FireFox 1.5x
and used it first, and then got IE7 and FF2... Seemed like a good
idea to have at least two browsers on the machine during the
transition of both... Doing it this way caused "me" no problems,
and all versions worked as well as could be expected.
(Slight disclaimer since nothing is perfect...)

If your computer is a regular home computer with-OUT lots of fancy
software what might pick a fight with "new stuff", I'd say go for it...
The security is better. The look and feel takes a little getting used to,
but using FireFox first smoothed over that little bump for me...
Seems like they are similar looking...

                                              Rick Glazier