Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"David A. Abbe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:08:06 -0600
What are you wanting to do with your computer?

I personally love Windows 2000.  It is much more stable than Win98, in my
opinion.  And, as others have mentioned, you need to be careful with your
hardware devices to make sure there are drivers available for windows
2000.  My printer would not work with Win2000, nor would my scanner,
however Mustek has since released updated drivers so my scanner is back in
action under Windows 2000.

I am not much of a gamer but there are a couple I really like which will
not run under Windows 2000. That is why I dual boot.  I have both Windows
98SE and Windows 2000 on my computer.  When I feel up for some sprint car
racing, I reboot my computer and go into Windows 98.  It's not too big of a
deal.

Windows 2000 also likes more RAM and a bit more processing power than
98.  Just some things to think about.

Take Care,

David A. Abbe

Oh, as far as crashes go, I don't know, I guess the only time I have
re-booted my machine was either because of something incredibly stupid that
I did, or when I am going to play a game.  Otherwise it stays running for
weeks at a time.