Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chew Yoke Lim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 12:22:50 -0800
Hi

Slightly over a week ago, I had sought assistance from this List with the
following message:

**Start

Hi

I have just replaced my HD, and have reinstalled on the new HD all the
programs I need.

But I also need the information from my original HD, which generally is of no
trouble.

However, I use Microsoft Outlook Calendar as a sort of diary, and I want to copy
over the files necessary to see my appointments which I had entered when the
program was on the old HD, but do not know which files they are.

I also want to copy over the Internet Explorer favourites (favorites).

Can anyone tell me which files I should copy over?

Thanks for any help.

**End

There were some responses, but they were not exactly what I had hoped for.

I have since found out the answers on my own, and in case it is of help to
anyone who may have the same "problem", I detail below what I had found:

1. Microsoft Outlook - The files are found in C:\Documents and
Settings\[User]\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

assuming that the C: drive is where the Windows OS is installed, and where
[User] is the user's name for logging in when the computer starts up.

(Note: To be able to see the <Local Settings> sub-directory, the "Show hidden
files and folders" option in Tools\Folder Options "View" tab of Windows Explorer
must be selected.)

The file names may vary depending on what you use Outlook for, but in my
case, they were Outlook.pst and archive.pst, as I use it for only the Calendar
function.  I do not use it for e-mail.

(For those who may confuse Microsoft Outlook with Outlook Express, they are
two different programs.)

2. IE favorites: The files and folders are found in C:\Documents and
Settings\[User]\Favorites

This is easy to find as there is a star icon (where the usual is a folder icon)
against it.

(In my original mail, I might have given the impression that there is possibly a
different version of Windows for those who can spell correctly ;-) when I used
the word "favourites".  I think there is only one version for the whole world, and
"favorites" is the one used in my version of Windows <sigh>.)

Anyway, hope the above helps someone some time.

Yoke Lim

Chew Yoke Lim
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
E-mail: [log in to unmask]