Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 12:32:15 -0800
The first thing to do is make sure all your drivers and Windows patches are
up to date. Particularly the VIA chipset 4in1 drivers
http://www.viatech.com/en/index/index.jsp  , and the video drivers. In fact
these are the first things I would suspect as causing the problems. Then
make sure you clean up all the mess the crashes left behind. Clean out your
temp directory, and run Scandisk and Defrag.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group

                       http://freepctech.com/rode