Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 20:42:18 -0500
I've never seen this error before, but problems such as this can frequently
resolved by using a search engine such as Google. I put in your error
message "rstrui.exe - Entry Point Not Found" and found this thread, which
has a solution to the problem.

1. In My Computer, click the Tools menu -> Folder Options.
2. On the View tab, make sure to check the option "Hide extensions for known
file types".
3. Click OK.
4. Click the Start menu -> Run. Type "%windir%\inf" (Without quotation
marks) in the Open field. Click OK.
5. Locate and select the file "sr.inf". Right-click it and then click
Install.
http://www.computing.net/windowsxp/wwwboard/forum/83978.html
**
Get following error message:
                 rstrui.exe - Entry Point Not Found
                 The  procedure entry point
RemoteAssistancePrepareSystemRestore
                could not be located in the dynamic link library WINSTA.dll
Questions: (1)How do I locate the exe file and dll? (2) Or, if possible, can
I uninstall
                System Restore and reinstall it? And if so, how do I do it?

                       http://freepctech.com/rode