Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 20:08:11 -0400
Joyce, you should get Foxit, which does the same job but is is only 3.9 MBs.
You only need the free version. Be sure to avoid the offered toolbar.
You have to wonder what Adobe does with the extra 16 MBs.
http://www.foxitsoftware.com/Secure_PDF_Reader/
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Joyce A <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> My problem with (probably) that same update is that it's 20 meg.  I only
> have dial-up, with a four-hour-per-session limit.  Repeated complaints to
> the makers of Adobe have resulted in -- well, no results.
>
> Joyce in SE Ohio

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml