Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:06:59 -0800
Shaleen,

I stand corrected, and feel somewhat silly as well. Marg's post clued me in to what the problem is - the
preview pane. (I guess I've used it for so long, that I forgot there were other views.). Indeed, when I turned
off the preview pane option, the 'Save Attachments' option on the file menu was greyed out. And, for my part,
no amount of fooling around with settings could make it available, thus avoiding making me eat crow! This
could have been avoided had I read your original message a little closer. My humble apology for blindly
leading you astray, and to Byron, for insisting I was correct when I was, in fact, wrong. (Just a little
wider - there's room for both feet in there!). With all that said, if you enable the preview pane, you
*should* have the option to save attachments without actually opening the message. However, this does not
solve your original request to see the attachment's name without viewing the message. I don't know if that's
possible without the preview pane. For what it's worth, I don't recall ever getting a virus using the preview
pane, and my method of saving attachments. However, with some new viruses that may no longer be the case, but
until I have a problem with that, I will continue to use the preview pane. I will also try to read people's
messages a little closer! Cheers,

Al Thompson

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shaleen"
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Attachment in OE

First of all, I'd like to thank Al for his patient and sincere efforts at trying to help me figure-out this
issue.

As, Byron states, the method of saving attachments "after" opening the message in question is available to me.
But until I open the message, the "Save attachments..." option on the File menu remains greyed out. And yes
Al, I am attempting this for messages that do contain attachments. Once I open the message, the File menu
"save attachments..." option becomes available to me in the message open window.

Even I don't feel that my firewall or a/v have anything to do with this. Also, I have another PC with Win98
and the same version of OE 5.0 installed, and even there I have the same situation - the File-save attachments
option is not available until I open the message in question. I don't recollect if in the past I had this
option available for my Win95B.

I too will keep everyone informed if anything turns up about this.

Thanks everyone and Regards

Shaleen Kumar