Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diane Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:27:51 -0700
At 10:00 AM 4/9/04 -0400, Don wrote:
>If making a new data CD (as against copying an existing CD) when you get
>the selection panel, just navigate in the right pane to the files you want
>to copy, and drag them across into the left pane. Keep an eye on the
>status
>bar at the bottom to ensure you don't overfill the new CD. 650 Mb is about
>the usual safe maximum. Some blanks can go higher.

Burning success was consistently and predictably unpredictable.
I found the navigation panels easy, but the actual burning was
problematic and fixation always failed at 16%.  I couldn't find what
that means anywhere.  So I don't know if it's my writer or some setting
I need to...well, set.

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm trying out the version 6 demos.

cheers,
Diane

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>