Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 22:17:28 -0500
I have somehow found myself with two versions of wsock32.dll on
my windows98 OS, one of which is causing memory access problems
according to the Dr. Watson utility. I believe the correct version is
the
40kb one in c:\windows\systems modified 5-11-98. Another wsock32.dll is
in c:\windows and is 72kb in size, mod. on 9-18-98.

   1)  Neither wsock32.dll will let me copy, move or rename it saying
"the file is either write-protected or is currently in use by windows".

   2)  Is the 40kb one in c:\windows\system the correct one as it is
"BSD Socket for windows 4.10.1998"?

If so, should I remove the one in c:\windows (72 kb) using DOS?
I read an article that certain browser utilities do not always release
memory access from wsock32.dll causing conflicts with other programs and
I have several browser utilities. Any comments/ideas
will be appreciated.
         Rob Chew
ps- I found my two browser folders:   d:\Program
Files\Netscape\Communicator\program    and
c:\program files\internet explorer also have a copy of the 72kb version
of
wsock32.dll if this helps. Browsers are IE5 Beta 2 & Comm. 4.5

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com