Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 12:09:34 +0200
Hi
This question may be best answered by list members outside the US ...

My control panel - regional settings specify English (South Africa), but
this doesn't affect the MS Office proofing tool.  In Word I have set
English (South Africa) as the default language so that works fine.  But
this change is not reflected in Excel, Outlook, or PowerPoint.

FYI, South Africa uses British spelling.

How can I set the proper default language for all Office applications?
I don't know if the regional setting was correct when Office was
installed, and I don't want to get it re-installed on this machine (but
if this is the problem I will have something to say to my IT department
...)

thanks
Joe

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**