Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:13:16 -0400
Dear Kathleen,
        What about CallCenter at http://www.v3inc.com/freecc.html? I
have installed this program on a number of computers, and while
the free version is harder to set up to receive faxes, It works
great for sending faxes, you just print your document and select
the fax instead of your printer.
        CallCenter is free to use as long as you want. What they would
like (of course) is for you to pay for the "Pro" version that has
more features.

        Elizabeth Boston

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html