Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:56:55 -0400
Okay....
It's not quick and easy but it can be done.

1. Create the letterhead.
2. Click and drag to select ALL of the letter head.
3. RT-click and select COPY OBJECT.
4. Point somewhere else and RT-click
5. Select PASTE SPECIAL
6. Pick PASTE AS PICTURE.
7. Select the new picture
8. RT-click and select COPY PICTURE FRAME
9. Now load Word and the template (do not exit Publisher)
10. PASTE the picture onto the template
11. Resize and move as needed.
12. Save the new template into the appropriate template folder.
13. Close the new template.
14. Click FILE -- NEW and pull up your new template.
    (to make sure it worked)
15. Switch back to Publisher and close it.
16. Phew!

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association