Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:50:15 -0600
At 07:29 PM 6/23/99 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]
I recently upgraded from Windows 95 with IE4 to Windows 98 SE and IE5.  I
am not using Active Desktop but the two features you have mentioned above
appear to be available.  I'm using the launch bar.  The single-click open
feature appears to be available but I have it disabled and have not tried
to use it.  It looks as though you would not have any problem simply
upgrading.

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org