Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:41:14 +0100
Hello All

I have a few avi files that have been 'grabbed' off some quite old videos,
the quality is ok but I would like to clean them up. I have Corel Draw 6.
CD6 (PhotoPaint) lets one 'clean up' each frame at a time but this a very
labourious task and takes forever. What I would like is to put a 'filter'
right across the avi file rather than each frame at a time is this possible
in CD6?

If any one knows of a method or a good bit of software that will enable me
to 'tidy up' avi files I will appreciate your advise. I can not stretch to
Adobe Premiere or similar priced software!!!

TIA...Mick