Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2010 21:52:29 -0400
Hi John,

I know this is your 2nd attempt to get an answer to this. Sorry ,nobody picked this up.

Some of the causes that prevent flash- or .swf files from playing in your browsers , is because of security settings.
Another reason is if Flash ActiveX plugin is either not loaded or enabled.
Also try reinstalling the .swf plug-in from Adobe - Although the fact that Firefox plays it , would indicate that Flash was installed correctly.
Also security programs, like anti-malware scanners may be set to prevent flash from loading.

Eg in IE7  you could try to enable the Flash add-on.
Or try  Tools>Internet Options>Advanced(tab)>Security(section)
Remove the checkmark next to the box that reads "Allow active content to run in files on My Computer"

An older but still valid thread is here http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/28985109/issues-with-ie7--flash.aspx

For Chrome you may also have to change your settings.
Click on Tools (the wrench) > Options > Under the Hood tab > Content Settings button > Java Script and Plug-ins settings.
For those 2 ,you have the choice to Allow all sites or Not allow any sites.
Depending on which you choose ,you may have to allow exceptions.

Example: Suppose you allow all sites to run plug-ins, you can set exceptions for certain sites ,so they have no access to your plug-ins.
There is also an entry below to disable individual plug-ins.
In you case , check if the Flash or .swf plug-in is disabled.

Hope this helped,

Peter.