Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
GeorgeMary Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:57:43 -0700
John, usually when I update mozilla (netscape base) I use the windows uninstaller.  It leaves the profile intact and mozilla finds the old profile and just uses it.  There is a wealth of info on the files to move and where they are at this site.  HTH    George

http://www.holgermetzger.de/efaqgeneral.html#9

------------------------------

Date:    Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:47:00 -0500
From:    John Sowders <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Moving Netscape Mail to Another Drive

My old PC has a small C drive ( 4 GB ). I deleted Netscape from it and
reinstalled Netscape 7.01 on D drive.
My Netscape mail ( 400 MB ) is still on C . It did not move with Netscape.
How and what files, etc do I need to copy and paste to D , or how should
I do the mail transfer to D drive, PLEASE??
I'm old and  don't have much knowledge of  the computer, and would
appreciate help. Thanks,  John

--
George&Mary Skokan ([log in to unmask])

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: