Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ed Thomasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:51:36 -0500
A friend's computer has started giving error message when he tries to start
IE or Word Perfect

    Fatal exception OD has occurred at 023F;BFF7691D.  Current application
will be terminated.  Press any key to terminate press control alt delete to
restart or press any key to continue.

Control alt delete won't work, if he presses any key it just locks up and he
has to turn it off and on again to restart.

I'm not sure but I think he's running 95.  He has the upgrade to 98 but not
sure if he installed it yet or not.  He hasn't put on any new software at
all.

This is all I was able to find out so far.

Any ideas?

thanks,
ed thomasson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: