Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 02:43:35 -0500
Hi Julie, Your post (clipped)

 <<<< It's in the root directory C:\ and in its prior appearances always the same thing.>>>>

ON THE FACE OF IT it appears you were infected by a trojan earlier and after you "deleted" the file(as stated by you in your first post)there are remnants in the registry and ALSO the culprit is still trying to access your computer but is being blocked by your " firewall/av utility/scanners and is just leaving a log file of the "access attempt"

If you just see the contents of (first three) the following URL you will be able to get an idea of the reasons for my above conclusion.

 http://tinyurl.com/8dmvs

the last webpage requires some sort of membership and so will not open.

It is clear that the last item (number-009B8660)in the log file is the common factor in all three cases(including yours)

as a first step I would suggest you try a search in your registry and see if any entry pertaining to "neoLogitCore" is there and post the outcome.

NOTE: PL DO NOT MAKE ANY ALTERATIONS TO THE REGISTRY UNLESS YOU KNOW THE PROCEDURE OR HAVE EXPERT HELP.

sorry seems to be a long drawn process but HTH-- Venkat

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml