Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:46:34 -0600
At 09:15 AM 7/28/99 , Alex Polenov wrote:
>Hello,
>
>How do I make button and edit string on my webpage so user can
>search string by clicking the button?

You are going to need some form of a CGI  or Java script to
actually perform the search function, especially if you are
searching down through multiple pages and multiple directories.

Check to see if your ISP has such a CGI available online.   You
can also find several good applications at Matt's Script Archive:
     http://worldwidemart.com/scripts/

Then it is only a matter of using a standard POST html tag to
activate the CGI or script.

If you use Microsoft Front Page as your HTML editor and your
ISP supports Front Page extensions, this option of a search engine
is built into Front Page.  Just click on Insert/Active Elements/Search
Form.  It is easy to setup.

>Also how do I make order form that user will get after clicking on order button
>and forward order to database? Should I develope this database like Client/Server
>application, or at the first time I may write simple bin for user that will fill space?
>And what is the fast way to develope web-based DB? Currently I use Delphi, but
>I think JBuilder is better for this purpose.

You are talking about shopping cart setup.  These are very popular today and
you can download numerous versions, ready to go, from the Internet.  Just do
a search for Shopping cart software.  Matt's scripts above has one.   I use
Internet Shop Builder:  http://www.coomedia.com
If you use Microsoft's Front Page, you can download the "Just Add Commerce"
addon from Microsoft's Front Page site:
http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/downloadCatalog/dldFrontPage.htm
I have not used this addon, but I have heard it works well.

I hope this helps.

                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org