Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 18:40:26 +0300
From: "Gary Zimmerman" <[log in to unmask]>

> Folks I have  a friend with a P500 Win98SE that is getting pretty
> frustrated as she is constantly getting the two errors above at any
> time no matter what she is running at the time.
>
> The Fatal exception is at 0028:C001545A and of course plays out
> from there with ctrl-alt-del then goes to black screen and shuts off as
> soon as you press a key.
> Windows protection error also just pops up at any time and says you
> need to restart your computer press any key to restart.
> I have witnessed the protection error and it doesnt matter what is running
> the system just decides to shut down. Any suggestions where I should begin
> to look for what is causing this?
>
> Thanks
> Gary

1) Damaged system files, propably caused by virus. Even after cleaning and
    repairing by antivirus program I have seen  FE/WPE  messages if some
    system files was infected. Read error messages  and replace system files.

2) Poor memory/ memory to slow/poor memory contact  or overheting CPU or
    poor power supply.  Check if computer has fans and CPU temp monitoring.
    Form BIOS setup load default settings.

    If there is no fan and temp monitor either in windows or BIOS setup open
    case and look are fans running constant speed.

    Try reinsert memory DIMMs.

     With last two be carefull and dicarge himself. If you not confident, dont do that.

Toomas