Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gordon Totty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:40:11 -0500
I've been having some minor problems with IE7 ever since I installed it.  It
seems to be having intermittent trouble in picking up the cookies that were
accumulated with IE6, or at least that is my assumption.  For example, sites
that I used to access that had saved my identity and passwords are now often
asking me for this information.  I supply it, click on the "remember me"
button, and the next time I go to the site I am asked for the information
all over again.  On another site where I make purchases I add something to
my shopping cart, click on checkout, and the next screen tells me my
shopping cart is empty.  I have eliminated the site as being suspect by
making the purchase with my wife's computer which still runs IE6.  My home
page can be accessed directly without password only after rebooting but then
only once.  The very next time I return to that site with no reboot I am
asked for a password.

Does anyone have any hints on what to check to find and fix this odd
behavior?  Should I simply uninstall and reinstall IE7?  I hate to do that
for fear that things might get worse or I might lose something.  Should I
purge all cookies and let IE7 rebuild those files site by site?

Gordon Totty