Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 16:25:42 -0700
I ran BlueScreenView. Thanks. That seems to have what I was looking for.

Has it been your experience that it pretty much picks up everything? If so, it is exactly what I needed. BTW, is there a limit as to how far back it goes? If I am to believe it, there were no incidents prior to January. Could it be the report just stopped there or would that be accurate?

Bruce

--- On Wed, 9/1/10, Derek Buchanan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Derek Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] How do I access crash log for computer?
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 11:13 AM

Bruce,
   Have you heard of a program called BlueScreenview?  (It is freeware)
That might work best for BSOD errors.  The built-in event viewer for Windows
could probably tell you about crashed programs and such.

Event Viewer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_Viewer

BlueScreenView - FREEWARE -
scans all your minidump files created during blue screen of death crashes,
and displays the information
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

maybe that helps?,
Derek

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> I have been having issues with my computer and would like to access record
> of crashes (including BSOD) and whatever other information I might be able
> to access, like crashed programs. How do I access/print this out?
>
> Thanks in advance!

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com