Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:54:28 EDT
B.J. (John) Roberts.                 Phone/Fax 0269331556
60/1 Franklin Drive,  Estella via                   Email
WAGGA WAGGA.   NSW.    2650            Saturday, September 09,  2006

Approximately 3 items have appeared on my desktop and I am not  sure where
they came from, however, I think that they may have arrived via a  "Trojan
Horse" with Programmes I have downloaded.

I have tried  everything I can think of to delete them but without success.

I am using  XP Professional and Windows 2000.

The items on my desktop which I would  like to clear are :-

A calendar................which seems to have  stopped working, but in any
case I would like to clear it off the  desktop.

A white notice showing "Microsoft Office On  Line".

"Computertime  Free Technology".

Have you heard of  this before and can you help me to clear them off my
desktop  screen?

John  Roberts

John... I dont know if this will help or not, but if you remember  the date
of the first one you downloaded, try doing a system restore the day or  two
before that..  Harriet

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml