Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:44:55 -0500
You did not say "how" you were saving the pages, or what "special" software
you were using (if any)... I use a very old program, (Zip-Up-The-WEB-Pro),
but the company went out of business...  Too bad, since it works better now
than it did when new... (I think that means it was way before it's time, or they
picked the "right standards" to concentrate on...)

One easy way --- using MSIE6:
Disclaimer: Saved pages "most likely" will need to be VIEWED in MSIE, later.
(This "locks you in" to a special format...)

Click On the bar at the top of the MSIE6 Browser Window,
"File" // "Save As" //  and in the "Save as type" - drop down list,
select "WEB Archive, single file (*.mht)".
On occasion, there is "something" about the coding of the page that causes this to
fail to "get" the page, (or save it correctly), but in 95% of the time it works well,
and you are "generally" warned (if) something is wrong...
(This means you need to view the archives of the pages to get "used to" seeing
what tends to "work", and what to watch out for when saving...)

           Good luck,       Rick Glazier

From: "Molly" Subject: Saving Web Pages
I have a problem with saving web pages, when saved to My Documents for instance,
they open with a square with a small red x in place of the graphics that were on the
original page.

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal