Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:33:19 -0600

on "C" drive. Update it regularly.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron & Pat" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 9:51 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Lost Outlook Express Mail Folder

Hi,

I have Windows 98se and Outlook Express.  Under Local Folders in OE I have a
number of folders set up under Message Rules.  Today I was shocked to
discover that a message in my In Box should have been in a folder set up for
those e-mails, however, the folder was no longer there.  I have no idea how
it was "deleted", if that is what happened.  Presumably somewhere in my
computer the folder still resides but I haven't a clue how to find it or to
restore it.  I tried the "Find Files or Folders" but it doesn't seem to
relate to Outlook Express.

Does anyone have a possible explanation for its disappearance as well as how
to retrieve it back to where it belongs???

Ron McKeogh
Kelowna, British Columbia

                       http://freepctech.com/rode