Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:59:58 -0800
That is your problem. Your original XP installation, which you copied, is
not set to handle the RAID drive.  I don't know how to make XP aware of the
RAID without going through a full XP install. You already found that XP
wants to create its own partition and format the RAID drive. This may be
your only solution. It may be possible to add the RAID drivers to your XP
Windows directory, but I believe that you would also need to have the boot
loader in the MBR updated to XP RAID as well. This is an area I am not as
sure about.

Consider doing this: Let XP partition and format the RAID drive and install
a working copy of XP on it. Make sure this install boots. Now copy
everything from your old drive to the RAID system. You would also need to
export your registry from the old system, and then import it on the new. I
don't really recommend this since many problems can be imported in this
process, but if it works, it will save you the time of reinstalling and
configuring all of your software.

You might even thy copying the entire Windows directory from the old drive
to the new one, perhaps by booting to the old drive and using XP backup and
restore. Once that is done, your new installation will likely have problems
booting, but you can then use the XP install disk to "repair" the
installation without reformatting.

Good luck.

Peter
The NoSpin Group