Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:28:31 +0000
Greetings--
From: E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
> of the wording missing.  I do a landscape  and that works, but I think=20
> there should be another way around this.

[snip]

> Some of us remember when hitting the "print screen" button would actually
> cause the printer to produce a screen shot. No more. Now, when you hit that
> button, it does a screen capture into the computer's memory. Basically, it
> is if you "copied" the screen view. After doing so, you can paste the view
> into any program that will accept it. That should include most photo editing
> software as well as programs where you can paste photos, such as Microsoft
> Word. Once in a program you can manipulate the image using that program's
> editing functions, if any.
>
> I believe that, once you do a screen capture, you might be able to print the
> screen view without pasting it into a program, but I don't recall how to do
> that. Perhaps someone else can offer that information. Remember, though,
> that it will include computer screen headers, footers, tool bars, etc.. You
> need to take it into an editing program to cut those off if you don't want
> to include them in your printout.
>
> William Closure

As a 'follow-on' regarding the use of "print screen", by using the 'Alt' key with the "Print Screen"
key, you can limit the screen capture to just the active window. I've used this technique in
particular for detailing error messages within programs for my IT department.

HTH.

Paul A. Shippert
and I'm hovering like a fly
waiting for the windshield on the