Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Breon, Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 17:25:22 -0400
I tried Sven's recommendation and when I changed the Store location in OE, it
stated that there was already a store folder there (of course, I had just copied
it there) and did I want to use that or did I want to move the old one.  In
other words, you don't really need to copy it as OE will do it automatically.

Roy  Breon

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Sven
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 11:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express

Hello Roy,

For the Store Folder: Close Outlook Express (OE). Open Windows Explorer and
navigate to the Store Folder location. Select (highlight) the "Outlook
Express" folder and copy it to the new location. Open OE and go to Tools /
Options / Maintenance tab and click the "Store Folder" button. In the Store
Location window click "Change...". In the next window, navigate to the new
location, select it and click "OK", then "OK" again. If you get another
window click "Yes", then it should tell you the change will take effect the
next time you open OE. When you close and open OE again you should have all
your folders and mail as before.

For the Address Book: You didn't tell us your operating system, but it
should be the same for all: C: \ Program Files \ Outlook Express \ wab.exe.
"C" being the drive / partition where Windows is installed. To check, go to
Start Menu / Programs / Accessories and right click the Address Book. Then
select "Properties". The path to the Address Book is shown in the "Target"
field.

There's no need to move the location of the address Book. To preserve /
backup the Address Book, open it and go to File / Export / Address Book
(WAB)... Name the file, select a location, and click "Save".

I recommend you consider a second hard drive. Not only for the OE Store
Folder and the Address Book, but you can "move" your entire My Documents
folder and personal information (anything you created) to it as a backup
should you have to reinstall Windows for any reason.

Sven Swanson, Sr.