Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:07:53 -0400
This error (Exception 0E has occurred at 0028:C0031450 in VxD) is a page
fault. You can get more info at:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q150/3/14.asp
The OD error is a GPF.
There is a fairly complete list of Exception errors at:
http://www.windows-help.net/windows98/troub-344.shtml
The ndis2sup.vxd eroor refers to the NDIS  2 to NDIS 3 Mapper Virtual Device
Driver. I believe this is a network display driver that your system does not
need. This error shows in many Win98 bootlog.txt files. Thank you, Bill
Gates.
You will probably get some help  with the fatal exception error if you
install Dr. Watson and click on the details tab when the program runs.
See Windows help for info on Dr. W.
A fatal exception OD has occurred at 0337:00000519.The current application
will be terminated.It may be possible to continue normally.

I have to hit reset ,boot to safe mode and restart the computer.It then
boots to a screen with changed display settings.

I checked the bootlog.txt.There are two failures:
 LoadFailed = ndis2sup.vxd

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html