Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sarah Schultz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:41:58 -0500
I am not sure if this is a software or hardware problem.  My questions are:

I know that in Word, I can select any color to print my document.  When I
print a web page, can I choose the color?  Or do I have to copy and paste
the web page document to Word and print from there?

I found a web page I wanted to put into Word.  The original document was in
several columns/tables.  When I copied it to word, it was in a plain
document format.  How do I keep the original column/table format?

I have Windows 95 and internet explorer 5.5

Thanks for your help.

Sarah

PS The computer lady at asktcl.com gave me your address.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental