Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2011 21:05:43 -0500
You're certainly on the right track, especially if you supplement with a
dose of common sense. One of the biggest problems I* *see is the "Drive by
download", wherein people acquire toolbars, search engines, AV programs and
other garbage because they fail to read before clicking. Just about any
"Free" program nowadays includes some of this trash, and only alertness
will keep it from being installed.
I prefer a combination of Microsoft Security Essentials and Super Anti
Spyware, but your mix should be OK as well.