Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 23:50:22 -0400
Jerry,

Those directories are left over from previous DOS installations not
Windows.

The only DOS level files that Win95 needs are in the folder called
      C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND

HOWEVER -- I would not blanket delete all of the old files, some
are still usable in the Win95 world,  and despite the rumors that
DOS is dead, are still very valuable.  MEMMAKER.EXE and DISKCOPY
are two good examples.

Use the windows explorer and double click each file.  Any file
that displays a window saying INVALID OR WRONG VERSION
should get the old heave ho (delete it).  Any programs that
display a message stating that all windows programs must be
shut down before continuing... are good programs, they just
can't run from inside windows.  keep 'em

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association