Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:25:28 +0200
Some sites object to Opera (because the webmasters are narrow-minded). Opera
allows you to impersonate other browsers, which fixes some of these sites,
but I still find some banking sites will not work with it. So I keep IE as a
backup.

I don't know about security. I haven't experienced any problems. But one of
the reasons you hear so much about security problems in IE is because it's
tested by millions of users and is very visible ... so they fix more. Opera
may in fact have more holes, but we wouldn't know.

Joe

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml