Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Nicki Gemmell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:28:43 +1200
Hello everyone,
I have a longstanding issue with Office 2000 professional on my home
computer (PIII 750 on a BXMaster motherboard, 128 MB ram, 32MB TNT pro AGP
Video, 20 GB Seagate Barracuta HDD, LS120 floppy, HP8100CD-RW, Sony DVD)
running Win98SE.  Opening office documents, particularly Word is becoming
increasingly slower and slower.  Using toolbar options like changing font
face or size can take up to 30 seconds. My machine will actually hang for
20 - 30 seconds if I attempt to open the page properties dialog or print a
document.  This is probably the 8-10th installation I have had on this
machine since buying it 2nd hand in Nov 2000.  It seems to run like a dream
for a few weeks and them everything turns to mollasses - and I get more and
more impatient.  I have searched the MSKnowledge base and high and low on
the internet but not seen any one else reporting these issues.  I have used
AnalogX's cache booster to try out different memory settings but still this
problem aggravates me.  Any ideas? Please?
Cheers Nicki