Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 05:18:36 -0500
I've just been through this very frustrating excercise, albeit in the other
direction-share a Windows printer to a Mac. Mac has SMB services for this
application, and you will have to specify the Mac OS and printer name/model
to get any help. In my case, the Mac locates and identifies the printer
readily, but prints gibberish despite having installed the latest Mac
drivers. You will have better luck with OS X than previous versions.
You may get some help here:
http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2002/11/19/mac_pc.html?page=1

My son uses a Mac laptop. My wife uses a Mac desktop. I use a PC (Windows
ME). They can see each other and use printer and files. I cannot see either
of them. We are all connected by either wireless or wire (access point). We
all can use the broadband ISP . How can I see the printer on the Mac
desktop.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode