Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 04:37:25 -0500
David Jonathan Justman wrote:

> I would like to change the icons on some of my shortcuts.
> 1.  Where does Windows keep its icon collection, so I can see
> what my choices are?
> 2.  How can I preview them before installing?
> 3.. Just for my general knowledge:  are ico files stored in some
> conventional graphics format, so that in principle they can be
> viewed on a generic viewer?  which format?
>
> Thank you.
> David Jonathan Justman

Here are some:
C:\Windows\Moricons.dll
C:\Windows\System\Pifmgr.dll
C:\Windows\Progman.exe
C:\Windows\System\Shell32.dll
C:\Windows\System\Systray.exe
C:\Windows\SystemUser.exe
C:\Windows\System\Awfxex.exe
C:\Windows\SystemWinpopup.exe
I'm certain there are many more. Right click short-cut, select "change
icon" and "browse" to the file. It's self-explanatory

Kelly

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**