Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:23:11 -0300
I did a quick search of Google and it appears to be a plugin, a add on for
Internet Explorer.  Depending on your version of the software you can
uninstall IE and download a new copy or you might have the option to repair
it.
In add remove programs, is IE listed there?  A last resort, you can
reinstall Windows to restore your original version and then download all the
updates.

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:  Date:    Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:52:20 -0800
From:    Tonia Haney <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Windows Error Messages

Windows ME

I receive the following messages frequently and then Windows closes.  I =
have run scan disc, deleted temporary internet files, etc.  Also I have =
gone to Windows Update and only get a blank screen there.  Any =
suggestions?

Messages:

lexplore
lexplore has caused an error in unknown (or error in systb.dll).  =
lexplore will now close.  If you continue to experience problems, try =
restarting computer.

Thank you for your assistance.

Tonia Haney

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: