Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:48:57 -0500
Hi Michael,

I've had this happen with other applications as well over the years.
First thing to check is if Firefox is actually running via TaskManager.
If so -is it starting minimized? -check Taskbar or Systray for icon.
It can also be that the icon shows,but still no window.
In that case,the window is off the screen - right-click the icon and select  "Move".
Use the Forward or Backward key to move the window into view - which key depends on
where your cursor goes after you select Move - if it's to the left side ,use Forward,
If to the right,use Backward etc.Maybe Up or Down as required.
There are more tricks to find where the window is,but let's see if this helps.

If no icons are showing and it's not in TaskManager, it has not started and then you
should check Event Viewer for an error or warning entry .Check why it isn't starting.
(Control Panel >Administrative Tools >Event Viewer )

Peter E.

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Firefox acting Squirrelly
From: Michael <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 19-Jan-2009 2:57:31 PM

It's really getting squirrelly.  Mozilla Firefox will work right after I log in (WIN
XP Home), but after quitting out of it, it does the same old thing - starts the
process but no window comes up.  This is after several full uninstall-reinstall.   I
haven't tried a system or registry restore, since this always seemed to happen
periodically, but now seems to be permanent. I've made IE my default browser until I
can get this figured out.  Any further suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml