Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:20:29 -0500
I had spent hours and hours trying to eliminate this problem and tried everything  I read in this column or any place else. Could not install a program that required Macromedia Flash that I had purchased. When updating SpywareBlaster, I clicked on tools. In the toolbar at the top was a box marked Flash Killer.When I clicked on that, the next page had a box marked "disable and block Macromedia Flash in I.E. I unchecked the box and was able to install the program. Thought this might help someone else.

                                        Ron Whaley

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!