Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 14:54:41 -0500
At 12:57 AM 12/24/98 , Tom Adams wrote:
>After moving around some disks and/or some other things, when Win95 starts, it
>gives some errors that it can't find some programs and there is an uninstall
>dos window that comes up at the end of the start sequence.  What is the
>sequence of things Win95 goes throught on start up.   I have looked in win.ini
>and other .ini files. Should I head for the registry next?

I would first get the shareware program SmartStart by Chris Price at
Daedalus Software which shows all the startup programs, starting from any
of the startup locations.  You can move items to the "smart bin" to
temporarily remove the items from executing at startup,  add items to run,
change paths to executables.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html