Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:40:16 -0500
At 2/9/01 06:21 PM, Lew Russakov wrote:

>Does anyone know how to print to file?

In addition to the other very good answers, there is a third option to use
if you are going to actually print a file on a known printer type.  Note
that you *must* use the specific printer for this to work.  I use this
method on my laptop when it is not connected to my printer back at the
office and I want to have several "printed versions" of the same document.

TO do this I set up a second identical printer using the "Add Printer" in
the Settings - Printers.  Then in the Printers - Details, I set the "Print
to the following port" to  "File".  Then when I want a print copy, I use
this printer to generate my printer file.  Back at the office I open a DOS
box and "copy" the files to the port the printer is connected to:

c:>  copy filename.prn LPT1

Just more info....

Doug

                     visit our download web page at: