Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
casey marion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 09:20:11 -0400
Mark,
I'm not sure about dialing through your LAN, but as far as your ISP is
concerned, you can configure several Dial Up Connections.  Each can dial
the same # and use different passwords, etc to get "their individual"
connection.
Windows DUN is located under "MY COMPUTER".  Once you set one up, you'll
need to right click on it, choose properties, and set th
configurations.  Often you'll need to enter a few DNS numbers which your
ISP can give to you.
Let me know if this is enough info for you.

Mark Powdermaker wrote:

> Hello the list,
>
> At my school we have a filtered internet access through a local lan/wan that
> is available for use by our students.
> We also have unfiltered dialup access through a local ISP that is available
> for faculty since the filtered access has some strange quirks as to what it
> filters out or allows through.
> Is it possible to configure the Win95/98 user profiles so that different
> users can use different connections to access the internet?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Powdermaker
>
>                                   -----
>         **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**
>         Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]> or Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**