Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Fran Bott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 04:55:07 -0500
Thank you Michele and all others that replied to my cry for help. Most of
the remedies offered, I  have already tried (as I have had a lot of
experience with AOL), the remainder did not help. It is time to throw in the
towel and wipe the hard drive and start all over. I appreciate all the help
that was offered.

Fran

----- Original Message -----
From: "m_sayer_" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: Problem Accessing Internet

Have you done a 'manual' search for the AOL files? Start/search/for files or
folders........make sure it's looking in C: drive. you may find there are a
couple more files that you missed.
Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling the modem, that may help.
I've had to do all of these things before when changing from AOL to another
ISP.
AOL seems to get itself wedged everywhere.
Another thing to be warned of with AOL is you have to contact them
IMMEDIATELY if you no longer want to use them as an ISP, or they will go on
to take money out of the account specified at registration on a monthly
basis, even if you are not using the service.(or at least that's what
happens in England.) I tried the free trial of AOL once, and was charged,
even though I had contacted them BEFORE the trial period was over. Never
again.
Good luck
Michele Sayer

---