Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:06:46 -0400
> As for Win 95, Im not sure of, but for windows 98 theres an included
> program to do just what I think your wanting.

All of the replies/suggestions work great if there is a HUMAN present to
enter the logon information to WIN 9x.

I unfortunately am looking to find a solution to the problem where the PC is
rebooted for some reason, power failure outside the range of a UPS,
accidental reboot etc.. The program needs to start and operate in the
background EVEN IF there is NO HUMAN to ENTER LOGON information.

Norton Anti Virus does this, McAfee VSHIELD does it too. I need to
duplicate this action, WIN.INI, & Registry settings just RUN/START the
program AFTER the logon info is entered ala Startup Group. No good.

Rick Christian

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org